Returns & Refunds
**Effective February 1, 2020**
Thank you for shopping at Tiny Tots Hawaii if you are unhappy for any reason with your purchase please review our policy on refunds and returns
In order to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- Your Items were purchased in the last 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Please provide proof of purchase. Order number or receipt. Reason why you are returning the item.
The following cannot be returned:
- Teethers, pacifiers, pacifier clips, hats , headbands are all final sales
- All sale items
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. Please take photos of the defective item. We will be happy to replace it with the same item. If it's no longer available we will issue a refund.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the products to us. You should send the products at the following address:
Po box 2411 Wailuku, HI 96793
We cannot be held responsible for any damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: Tinytotshawaii@gmail.com
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org